Chief Financial Officer
|Category:||Financial : Real Estate|
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will serve as a critical team member in helping to set the vision, leadership of the finance function and assist in the overall strategic growth of a major New York City based real estate management and development company.
The CFO will report to the Managing Partners and be accountable for the oversight of all aspects of Company’s financial and accounting functions, including personnel and resource management. He/she will:
• Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organizations fiscal functions and performance.
• Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company as well as related entities.
• Prepare Annual Budgets for review and approval by principle members and board of directors.
• Manage strategic cash flow, working capital and debt management.
• Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
• Coordinate with accountants for income tax planning for all entities and principals of the company.
• Participate in the development of the company’s plans and programs as a strategic partner.
• Assist members as needed with loan, purchase, and sales transactions. Actively participate in development financing and deal structuring. Monitor property debt maturities and potential for recapitalization.
• Assess and produce financial models for real estate and business transactions.
• Monitor and evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group and provide individual with professional and personal growth.
• Advise from a financial perspective on any contracts into which the company may enter.
• Evaluate and advise on the impact of long‐range planning, introduction of new programs /strategies and regulatory action.
• Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and investments.
• Participate in continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
• Complete special projects, analysis and other duties as required by principal members.
• Establish, monitor and report financial results to Managing Partners and family board.
• Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities, considering ownership’s financial mandates.
• Oversee insurance and risk management function of business and family.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in Business and/or Accounting
• CPA preferred. 10 years’ experience, preferably with a real estate company or background in real estate.
• Demonstrated high level of leadership and managerial skills along with ability to assist in setting a strategic direction.
• Demonstrated extensive financial background including financial analysis, financial reporting, asset/liability management and real estate portfolio management.
• Extensive knowledge of GAAP, tax laws, regulations, and accounting rules
• Experience working with and familiarity with the financial needs of a high net worth family.
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills.
EDUCATION: Degree in Finance or Business
COMPENSATION: Base Discretionary Bonus.
|Chief Financial Officer Midland||Midland||Sep 1, 2017|
|Chief Financial Officer Paducah KY||Paducah KY||Oct 16, 2017|
|Chief Financial Officer Auckland New Zealand||Auckland New Zealand||Sep 20, 2017|
|Chief Financial Officer Homer Alaska||Homer Alaska||Aug 19, 2017|
|Chief Program Officer Washington DC||Washington DC||Oct 2, 2017|
|Chief Executive Officer Falls Church West Virginia United States||Falls Church West Virginia United States||Oct 17, 2017|
|Chief Medical Officer Philadelphia PA||Philadelphia PA||Sep 14, 2017|
|Chief Operating Officer Smithfield RI||Smithfield RI||Oct 19, 2017|
|Chief Executive Officer Salinas CA||Salinas CA||Sep 14, 2017|