Chief Executive Officer
|Category:||Government/Not-For-Profit : Not-For-Profit|
Catholic Health Australia – Chief Executive Officer
- Key leadership role in a nationally respected not-for-profit health and aged care member body.
- Prime focus on the health and aged care needs of those at risk of missing out.
- Be the voice of Catholic values in the health and aged care policy to Governments and the community.
- Location: Preferably Canberra, however Sydney or Melbourne will be considered for the ideal candidate. CHA's office will remain in Braddon, ACT.
About Catholic Health Australia (CHA)
Catholic Health Australia (CHA) is a member body comprising Catholic public hospitals, private hospitals, aged care and community care services. CHA’s members operate more than one in ten of the nation’s hospital and aged care beds.
About the Position
Reporting to the Board, the Chief Executive Officer will lead the organisation’s strategic and operational activities (including finances, resources and organisational affairs) and will work with a Canberra based team.
The CEO will be responsible for developing, collaborating effectively and strengthening relationships with the Catholic church, Government, members, peak bodies and the community.
The successful candidate will maintain the organisation’s position as the nation’s largest non-government provider grouping of health, aged and community care services and continue to identify and drive strategies aimed at supporting members to provide quality services to the communities they serve.
- Leadership – Proven and inspiring leader with experience in organisations of similar focus.
- Background – Whilst not mandatory, experience in Catholic health and aged care will be highly regarded.
- Stakeholder Management – Ability to advocate and influence multiple levels of an organisation both internally and externally including with the highest levels of Government.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills – Sound judgement, good negotiator and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Personal commitment reflective of the principles of Catholic teachings.
To apply confidentially, please submit an expression of interest to Applications.AU@kornferry.com. Applications close 26 July 2019. For further information, please contact Bruno Conti on 613 9631 0332 or email@example.com or Grace Tan on 613 9631 0330 or firstname.lastname@example.org