|Location:||Princeton, New Jersey, United States|
|Category:||Financial : Wealth Management|
Position Director, Tax Practice
Location Princeton, NJ
Reporting Managing Director
Korn Ferry has been retained to recruit a Tax Director for a regional accounting and advisory firm based in Princeton, New Jersey. Mercadien is a member of a family of companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity greater than any single organization can offer. Comprised of several distinct entities, the firm provides advisory, tax, accounting, and wealth management services. A team of trusted advisors working together, The Mercadien Group shares a broad knowledge base and creates seamless solutions that meet clients’ personal and business objectives.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. It offers programs to help each individual reach their goals, such as educational and certification reimbursement, mentoring programs and an open-door policy which affords access to its elite partner group and their knowledge and experiences.
As a leading and growing regional accounting and advisory firm, Mercadien is comprised of partners and staff that believe the best work starts with people. That’s why, when you come onboard, you become a part of the community and extended family. Mercadien is a group of entrepreneurs at heart; passionate about creating opportunities, achieving work/life integration and helping employees reach their potential – all while having fun.
Do you want to be part of a team that offers work/life balance while being invested in your success? If so, join the team today! At Mercadien, work/life balance is important, which is why the firm has implemented a hybrid work from home policy to keep the team happy, healthy & working to its full potential.
For more information, visit Mercadien’s website at www.mercadien.com. The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Mercadien Group is hiring for a Tax Director to be a Technical Leader in its Tax Practice with Partnership opportunity.
- Be a technical resource to all professionals in the firm
- Keep up technically and disseminate information to tax professionals and the remainder of the firm as appropriate
- Evaluate and determine tax research resource needs such as software and research materials
- Service a book of clients
- Consult with other professionals within the firm on technical tax matters
- Assist all client service teams as needed
- CPA license or JD preferred
- Advanced degree in Taxation (Master of Science in Taxation (MST) or Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M.) is suggested
- Must be skilled at tax planning
- Must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in written format
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting